Watch this Podcast episode
Listen to this Podcast episode
In this episode we talk with Dan Hanneman who is a spiritual teacher / healer / channeler and intuitive business coach.
Dan enables spiritual entrepreneurs, healers, coaches, thought Leaders, trainers, authors & consultants DO WHAT YOU CAME HERE TO BE and DO by rocking their sacred purpose.
Dan leads a successful multi-6-figure international healing business that serves lightworkers, healers, and spiritual entrepreneurs around the globe to awaken deeply, claim their Infinite Power, get clear on their authentic desires, live a truly abundant life, and align them with their sacred purpose… and help them grow their businesses to 6-figures and beyond.
He’s transformed his own struggle of FEELING INVISIBLE to taking a stand for his true being to BE INVINCIBLE in living his sacred purpose, owning his gifts, sharing them with the world, helping many thousands of lightworkers / healers / spiritual entrepreneurs around the world, owning his worth, clearing disconnects between money and spirituality, learning how to effectively share and offer transformations to people.
He has a beautiful wife, 3 children, and a sense of wellbeing about his overall life that continues to deepen in having a feeling of DEEP FREEDOM to be, do, and have whatever he truly desires.
In this episode we cover such topics as:
- What it means to awaken your masculine spiritual power.
- Find and connect with infinite freedom no matter what is going on.
- Going beyond self judgement and self-sabotage.
- What Dan went through to find his inner and outer sacred purpose.
- Dan’s journey from experiencing toxic masculinity to deepen awakened masculinity.
- Letting go of narratives that don’t serve and finding ones that do.
- 3 steps to tune in with your sacred purpose based on who you are.
- Using masculine energy from a centered place through the power of self-inquiry and frequency.
- Relating to acquiring money from a spiritual perspective.
Find out more about Dan and his work at https://yoursacredpurpose.com/